

Here are a few pictures from the mid-year parents night at the girls' dance studio. We got to come in and observe a typical class, and then take a peek at what they have in the works for their end of year recital. Of course, the day I come with my camera, Madeline forgets her ballet shoes and her tights :). Oh well.
Eva loves her tap class. She has a lot of energy, and this is a fantastic outlet for her. It keeps her busy feet so happy. She has a great sense of rhythm, and is so fun to watch. Madeline gets more flexible every day, and at times really amazes me with how graceful she is.


6 comments:
I can't believe how much older they look! And so graceful too. (I didn't even notice the lack of shoes or tights) Looks like all the practice is paying off!
Impressive!! Maddy's a gumby in the making. I'm sure she'll only get MORE flexible too!! I want to see Eva's feet in action.
Very impressive, and very cool! Your kids look very happy and it's obvious they are loving their various activities. They are really talented!
So fun! Is Owen taking Modern Dance? :)
These pics are great! I'm glad they're enjoying their dance classes. That's great that Maddy is so flexible!
Oh my! Your girls are so big! We can't wait to see you guys at the end of the summer! :-)
Post a Comment