Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spring Recital

The girls had their Spring Recital a few weeks ago. They even had another duet. It is always fun to watch them play together in harmony.

I couldn't believe how mature Eva looked at the piano. She made sure to ham it up in the pictures so that I didn't get too distraught about my "Evers" growing up. As you can see in the upper right hand picture, she is still my Eva.

Madeline played very well- even her challenging "Musette" piece, which I was a little apprehensive about, because it was one of her newer pieces.

I wish I had some video to post. I lost my small camera, and our "big" camera isn't very user friendly (or more likely I am just inept)- I can't figure out how to get it to sync with my computer.

The little blue books the girls are displaying were a gift from their beloved teacher, Ms. Genya. They are mini-composition books for all the summertime music composing they will be doing. Right :).

3 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Doreen said...

That face Eva is pulling reminds me of Karen. That definitely is a classic Eva picture.

Bippert Family said...

You must be so proud! They are so adorable! I wish there were some videos of the recital :( Boo hoo!
-Julie