Finally. The tooth that was hanging on by who-knows-what is OUT. Courtesy of me.
"Eva, let me just see if I can give that tooth a wiggle."
"Ok.....but just a little wiggle."
-yank-
"AAAAOuch, mom! That wasn't a little wiggle!!!!!"
"You are right, but look what I have here!!"
She was so delighted to finally have her paws on that little tooth that I was instantly pardoned for my yankiness.
The smile you see here hasn't left yet- and it has been a few days now. Yesterday when she enthusiastically recanted the story, she described it this way: "mom pulled it out, and it didn't even hurt at all!"
That makes me feel better. I guess time heals all wounds...
Yes, and of course, the Tooth Fairy did not disappoint. Eva was quite excited about her dollar for about 5 minutes and then decided to give it to Owen to help him "feel better."
I am thinking the concept of money hasn't quite sunk in yet....either that or she loves her brother oodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE THEM OODLES!!!
Good job, Eva! I'm so proud of you!!!
That is honestly the best picture of a missing tooth I have ever seen. I don't know why but the thought of pulling out my children's teeth leaves me feeling queasy...! And my time is just around the corner, YIKES.
That is so cute! My dad used to yank my teeth out with pliers. For real.
Post a Comment