Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Gang

I know. It has been a while. Get ready for some blog posts. We have been gone for a few weeks to UT. I am acclimating still. The kids LOVED the trip....and seeing their "Call" cousins (at least four are missing from the picture).

Owen's face cracks me up in this. He looks as if he is a food critic, trying to allow his palate to fully navigate the extremely artificial flavors of the banana popsicle.

Either that or he is in pain. Maybe brain freeze. It is a tough call.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

ooooohhhhhhhh :) :) :) :)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I think he is wondering, "where is Ella."

Brady and Carol Greenhalgh said...

And Nick's face is classic Nick. "I don't want to be here."

The Qian Family said...

super cute! those popsicles look really good, too. Looking forward to some updates on your beautiful family!