There is something about this boy that makes my heart melt.....it is a good thing too, because he is soooo incredibly mischievous right now. When he is not putting my hair products in the toilet, he is climbing in the dishwasher, or brushing his hair with the broom.
Owen has started giving kisses lately. He is not bashful about his kiss giving either. He doesn't want a cheek or a forehead he wants the lips, and he wants them for at least 5-10 seconds before saying "Mooooaaah." It is so very cute and flattering, but at the same time so very gross, as he has started this trend in tandem with a snotty nose. I get one of these snot kisses about 3 times a day. All day long Owen is spreading the love, and whatever virus is hanging out in his cute little self.


8 comments:
I can't believe what a cutie he is...and then again, of crouse I can! He comes from Theresa and Marc Chenn---DUH. Still, those blond curly locks and striking blue eyes are to die for. He'll be a heart breaker. I love the kissing saga. He's already practicing for the future. Look out female population, Owen Chenn will be attacking in 15 years!
15 years nothin...he is in the game now as my little Ella can attest to.
Theresa, those photos are perfect.
He is such a cutie! I laughed when I read the brushing his hair with a broom thing because that is totally something Aiden would do. Gotta love snot kisses!
I love his hair- what a cutie! P.S. I tagged you on my blog...
He's got his mother's big blue eyes! All your children are wonderfully and downright adorable. Mommy and Daddy must be so proud! What camera do you use bytheway, your pictures are awesome!
-Julie
Owen is so cute. He looks a lot like you.
PHEWW! Now I can believe Hunter is somewhat normal considering Ow does similar things. Owen is such a babe in those locks!
oh i love him so much! as a recepient of one of these radiant kisses i must say it filled me with happiness for the following 3 weeks.
Post a Comment