If ever there was a Russian Stacking Doll- in the flesh- it would be Eva. Every time she steps out of the bath and wraps the towel around herself I have this thought. This girl has dimples galore, and little round cheeks that I can't stop smooching. I love my Eva.
I had to remind myself of this when she managed to get a huge wad of Bubble Tape Gum stuck in her waist-length hair yesterday. I knew I was in trouble when I could hear her calling for me, "Moooommm, I need peanut butter!" If you didn't know, peanut butter works magic on gum infested hair. The fact that she was so familiar with the "cure" is evidence that we are all too familiar with hairy gum. Time for a hair cut soon.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
My Little Matryoshka
Posted by Theresa at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i'd be interested to see what eva's hair looks like after PB treatment and possible hair cut are all done (:o
and yes, jermaine finished the bar exam so now we can just forget about it all until early october :)
"As the good book says, if you spit in the air, it lands in your face. "
You've totally inspired me to watch Fiddler on the Roof.
Adorable!
So cute Theresa! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Owen is especially big! I can't believe how much they change in a year. I love the blogging world and how it keeps everyone connected. Keep up the fun posts and I hope you don't mind me peeking every once in awhile.
she is so cute! i love her dimples too!
you have beautiful kids. someday when we are in the same state we'll have to do some photoshoots. do you ever come out to california?
HOW FUNNY! and btw Theresa, you have such a wonderful sense of wording... Some of your words & phrases are purely masterful.
Post a Comment