
This year Madeline participated in a Musical Theater Summer Camp at her music school. It was a big time commitment (it started 4 days after school got out and went from 10 am-4:30 PM Mon-Thurs) so this has not exactly been a "relaxing summer" as we have traveled to Lincoln Center twice a day (sometimes more). This week it all comes to an end. She has three performances, the first of which we attended last night. I was so impressed with the whole (3 hr!) production, of course I am a mom that is easily impressed with things my kids do :). Maddy was a Cat (the orange one) in the musical. I attached a small clip if you want to see a little snippet of the night. Marc is going to go to tonight's performance, and will take the actual camcorder with him, so maybe I will change this clip out for something with better resolution.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Summer Camp
Posted by Theresa at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Impressive. Broadway here she comes. I'll have to make sure and stick around for those performances.
She's brilliant!
It is wonderful to see your talented children in action!!
how have you done it theresa? that is one long day and your commuting there twice a day...phew! You are the duracel mom I've realized. You can do anything for your children. I am going to aspire to be like you when it comes to being a mother!!!
BTW: what a fun performance. i'd be so proud of Maddy. her mouth was moving the whole time and her timing was great!
i watched this - how cute!!
Post a Comment