Sunday, October 26, 2008
I Love Myself, I Think I'm Grand.....
Owen is still smooching it up. Still specializing in the lip kisses, and giving them out to unsuspecting victims. Lately, he has found a good friend in the bathroom that shares his kissing fettish. Every day there are traces of his love (and his lunch, and his boogs) on the bathroom mirror.
Posted by Theresa at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the new pics!! The colors are great--did you take them?
Yes! My mirrors show evidence of such activities too! So I wonder as well, did you break out the tripod or hire a photog?
What a doll of a boy! I will always remember seeing him move around in your belly while teaching RS. Man, time flies! The post about Eva turning five is great, she is a beautiful girl...
he's so cute! You better watch him when he gets older-if he likes kissing this much now who knows what will happen when he turns 16!
Ha. that's just like him . i hope he keeps loving himself until he gets old enough to love someone else.. then he can love them and himself.
oh and he doesn't mind being photographed in the middle of it! :) :)
Post a Comment