Thursday, November 6, 2008

What I'm Thankful for:


The other day, someone asked Maddy who her best friend was.
"Oh, Eva."
Not a moment was wasted thinking this question over- because she knew the answer from the moment the query came .
And so did I.

11 comments:

Kristie said...

Very cute picture. that is something to be thankful for. I hope my girls say the same thing when they are a little older.:)

ZAC said...

Love it. It amazes me (as much as it shouldn't) how much Ryan and Lillian like to be with each other.

Sara G said...

So so sweet. Sisterly love is something I am trying to instill in the girls. Looks like you've done a good job--any advice for me? Did you try to do anything special or did it just happen? They are adorable!

Lizzie said...

I love sisters.

julia said...

that's a great photo.

Kendra said...

Seriously adorable!

Maria Petrova said...

my little sweetpeas!!!

Rachel said...

So sweet. I always wanted a sister growing up. I finally got one, but she's 10 years younger and so we didn't have this when we were younger. I had to find my own best friends, like the Theresa Chenn's of the world :) Nice photo too.

Scott and Elly said...

I just got chills! I loved having sisters growing up. What a great shot of them!

Brianna said...

How sweet. Nothing like having a best friend in your sister. I think that all of this time that has past in my life that my best friends are my two sisters. You can always count on them. You have such a cute family. Hope you all are doing well.

The Qian Family said...

I loved this post. Nothing will make me happier than to watch my kids grow up as the best of friends.