Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breakfast at Mimi's

There were many highlights to our trip back to UT for the holidays. This was one of them. The sisters (all of us but Sherie and Julie- who were missed) and mom went out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe in Orem. Matt and Marc graciously agreed to watch all of the children we left behind. I feel so lucky to have the family that I do. 8 sisters, 3 brothers + me = 12, all under one roof growing up.

Of course, with 9 girls you can bet that there were clothing squabbles, bedroom territory issues, and even an occasional death threat. But, there were also some great memories created in those years we had together. Many of which make me laugh out loud when I think about them. I love these 8 sisters of mine. It was great to see you.

5 comments:

ZAC said...

Theresa, I'm happy for you! I love reuniting with my family, namely my sisters. You can barely tell where your mom is among the throng. She's so youthful looking.

Maria Petrova said...

oh how lovely!!!

Maria Petrova said...

oh and this happened at my namesake restaurant? i hope it was on the house!

Tish Solomon said...

I love that place... they make the best Brownies ever! and I love their bread! I can imagine that their breakfast must be yummy!

julia said...

do people tell your sister (the blond on the left) that she looks like cameron diaz?