Friday, January 16, 2009

Logan Time

We split up our time on our trip to UT between Logan and Springville. The first half of our trip was spent in Logan with Marc's family. The kids LOVED seeing their cousins, and grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. Here are some photos of our week together:

Owen was soooo excited to open these football pjs on Christmas Eve, as evidenced by this photo.Here are all of the kids together in their Christmas Eve pajamas.

Madeline loved playing the part of Mary (complete with baby Zoe!) as the cousins reenacted the Nativity.
She even got to ride the "donkey" Anika.
Eva, the (somewhat psychadelic) Shepherd.

Christmas Morning!! Eva opening her presents with Mason.
Madeline delighted with her Ear Muffs from Santa. She wrote him asking for Ear Muffs and a Snow suit, luckily he delivered! I am hoping that her Santa requests are always this practical every year.
Owen intently opening his new toy crocodile. He loves crocodiles, but he was a little leery of this one for a few seconds after opening it.
Maddy and Eva in their dresses from Great Grandma Chenn.
One of the rare moments Owen played nicely with cousin Kai. Had to document it.
A picture of some of the older cousins together. This is one of Eva's best.

3 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

Maddie is the perfect Mary-on-a-donkey! Owen-Crocodile-Dundee and Eva-giggly-shepherd are my loves too!

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me! When are more pictures coming of the REST of your Christmas vacation?? I'll try to patiently wait...

Lise said...

I love the girls jammies! My daughter got the same ones from Grandma and I can't get enough of her when she wears them. Are the ear muffs great? I actually looked for some at several places this year and couldn't ever find anything good. Maybe you should highlight them on citrus if they are good ones. I am jealous of your time in Utah, but glad I didn't have to deal with the weather and travel!