Saturday, February 7, 2009

Reading can be exhausting....


I found Owen like this the other day. While I was working on homework with Madeline and Eva in the Dining Room, he decided to bring his pillow and two favorite blankets over to the couch and snuggle up with a good book.
I could faintly hear him happily "reading" his book out loud, and then he became completely quiet. When I went to check on him, he was peacefully dozing under the pages of his favorite read, Blues Clues.

5 comments:

The Qian Family said...

Super cute! Hey, I have to tell you that I loved how you guys celebrated Chinese New year! Your daughter's party was absolutely amazing---what a good Mom, and way to preserve their Chinese heritage. It looks like you guys are doing so great there. I'd love to live the NYC life :)

Maria Petrova said...

ooooooh I love him!!!

Justina Selim said...

That is so cute! I love when they do nice things like read books instead of throwing fits! :->

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing, Owen. I just can't keep my eyes open when I start reading a book!

Alexis said...

Theresa, I have been enjoying your families blog for awhile butI thought I should let you know that I linked your families blog to mine...in case you want to keep tabs on that even have me take it off...well yuo family is adorable--I can't believe that Owen is so old! I am very impressed with your creative b-day parties! Maybe we'll come see you guys when I'm visiting my parents in Rego Park:)
Take care!