

We don't call her "our little firecracker" for nothing.
Eva has very fine, very straight hair. She always has. Because of this, her hair is predisposed to being controlled by the powers of static electricity. It used to be very funny when she was a little girl with short hair, but now it is outright hilarious as her hair is getting so long.
These pic's were taken by a friend of ours during a play date at a playroom here in NYC. Eva's hair was like this the whole time. I think we will have to stop washing her hair with "volumizing" shampoo. The best part about this is if you look closely at the second picture it looks like her finger just may be meeting an outlet. Eat your heart out Tina Turner.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Hair Raising Experience
Posted by Theresa at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How cool is that?! I wish I looked as cute when my hair has the frizzies! Tell Eva she pulls off the look very well!
-Julie
A firecracker, indeed! That is hilarious!
Teresa,
I would love to get back in touch - starkgirls4@gmail.com
Sure wish you still lived in Cincinnati - Emma & Maddie would have a blast together as would Katie & Eva! I am sure Owen & Libby would get along great as well!
That hair is hilarious!
Amy Stark
that is so funny!!
hilarious!
Post a Comment