Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Life Just Got Busier


So in the last few weeks Owen's coordination has increased exponentially. Unfortunately, his awareness to the potential danger he is facing has not progressed at a comparable rate. Daily I encounter many of his "dare-devil" escapades - some of which are pictured here. I am hoping this is just a phase and not what he will be doing for the next three years......otherwise I am gearing myself up for knowing the ER doctors pretty well.

The second video illustrates his "victory hoot" he gives when he has reached the top of any precipice.

And yes, in case you were wondering, Owen does live out most of his days in a diaper:)


2 comments:

Jeff Hansen said...

he'll make a good pole vaulter....

Tish Solomon said...

Wow, it's good to see a pic of your son for the 1st time... has it been so long since we last saw you? - Tish