Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unauthorized Photos






We have a self-appointed family photographer. Eva is always trying to sneak my camera whenever she can. The girl is one little creative ball of energy- and she is sneaky to top it off. Often, I do not find out about her shenanigans until I download the pictures from my camera to my computer. Usually I will find one or two "unauthorized" pictures and a video stream (which is actually her giving instructions to her brother/sister as to how she wants them to pose- and she doesn't realize the camera is in video mode).
Today I found 25 pictures, after download, courtesy of Eva. The scary thing is, I do not have any clue when she did this. It looks like the title of this shoot was "A Study of Toes". She is getting smart enough now, to have her photography fun- and then quietly place the camera back in my bag so her escapades go unnoticed until download time.
I am going to have to find a better hiding place for this camera of mine:).

1 comments:

Marla said...

This is way better than the 25 unauthorized photos of my behind and the side of my face that occur before I can snatch the camera back from little D. Thank heavens for delete buttons.