Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For my 30th birthday Marc knew I was going to need something to help soothe the "I don't want to be in my Thirties" whine. Thanks honey, this was a very nice mid-day surprise. I love a good flower bouquet, but for this birthday- chocolate was just what I needed:)
I thought I should take a picture before I start to sample, and it doesn't look as pretty:)

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA! That seriously looks delicious!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!! I think that is just what I need to get over my "my job is too stressful" whine!

Bippert Family said...

Wow! Did Marc make that? Where do I find something like that?? Hope you had a great 30th Theresa. I guess we're not in High School anymore, eh?

julia said...

the chocolate is awesome, but i'm really loving that lettuce. that is lettuce, right?

i'm going to have to add that into a bouquet one of these days...

marc is so nice!

McBrides said...

Happy Birthday! Come on, though, Theresa... our thirties are going to be great!! Now I can welcome the little age revealers (wrinkles, grey strands, mothered mid-section) because I'm not in my twenties anymore. Its better that way. I hope you had a great day! Love you!

McBrides said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZAC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

For those of you who wanted to know the bouquet of chocolate dipped strawberries was from www.ediblearrangements.com
I am going to try and make my own (prob. for Father's Day, shhh don't tell marc :) and post it on Citrus- It really didn't look that hard to replicate....we shall see!