This question was posed to me right after Eva had placed this lovely red bow from our costume box (courtesy of Snow White) in her hair. "Of course you look beautiful, Eva!" was my reply, with the hint of a giggle. This bow has been a mainstay of her hairstyle ever since (4 days and counting). This comes as quite a shock to me- because Eva has never been my "girly girl." She has never been interested in "dress-up" or anything considered "pretty" by her older sister. Usually she can be found fighting over trucks and balls with Owen. Suddenly, out of the blue, I get this question- and now there is a staunch loyalty to this hair piece. I had to take a picture and make note of it here, because I am not so sure this will ever happen again:).
Now, I just have to convince her that her beauty transcends any accessory.......even with pizza sauce on her face. Love my Eva.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Do I look Beautiful?
Posted by Theresa at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, she is beautiful! With our without Snow White's bow! Question is...does she sleep with it on as well?
How cute your girls are. EVa remind me of me. When growing up transformers and teenage mutant ninja turtles were my favorite shows. Now I love to shop, pretty flowers, more of the girly stuff.
We spent a night with the oakleys while we were in china. What a small world that you guys joined our conversation half way around the world... Can't wait to actually MEET you!
What a hoot! She is just like my Olivia. It must be a second child thing.
The funnies thing is trying to think of WHAT exactly is going on in her mind with that bow...
It's so funny how kids get attached to odd things. Right now Davey's is a band-aid. The sore is gone - but he keeps requiring band-aids. Weird.
Post a Comment