
The girls were so excited to wear their new Easter Dresses this morning. It is still so cold in NYC, so it probably was not the best choice of attire for today at church, but they insisted to wear them anyway. They did a great job of sitting all by themselves today during Sacrament Meeting. Lately, the routine has been that Owen can only make it through the Sacrament, and then he has to be taken out into the foyer. Marc is on the stand with the rest of the bishopbric, so when I take Owen out, I just have to trust that the girls will behave themselves. So far they have done really well- although I will say that in my absence they always manage to clean out everything edible from my bag. We had a great Sunday today. I am still trying to figure out what made it so wonderful. Was it the messages shared in Sacrament Meeting? Was it the cute Sharing Time in Primary? Was it that I was able to go to Relief Society for the first time in 4 months b/c the Priesthood in our ward substituted for our Primary classes today? All of those things were wonderful, and added this great Easter Sunday, but I will say that the best part of Easter today, for me, was that OWEN IS FINALLY IN NURSERY!!! I have been counting down the days :).
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday
Posted by Theresa at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Goodness, those girls are so adorable. I'm grateful my girls have a sister, Eva & Madi look like great friends. And I'm glad you enjoyed your Easter Sunday--yay for nursery! (only 13 more months for me, ha ha)
The girls look darling in their dresses! Addie & her cousin got those same dresses from their grandma for Easter & they loved them too. I'm glad your family enjoyed the Easter holiday!
You kids are sooooooo cute and fun. We loved sitting by you guys and talking with them. They were SO well behaved when you stepped out. We were so impressed! And those Easter dresses. . . adorable!
Post a Comment