Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter


Easter Sunday morning was filled with our usual traditions: jelly bean trails that lead to Easter Baskets, and an Easter Egg Hunt. Madeline thought it was hilarious that the Easter Bunny hid her basket in the oven.

We had dad home this morning, which was a special treat- usually Marc is gone before 6:45 am on Sunday to attend his bishopric meetings. My Easter present was being able to blow dry my hair in peace- ahhhh.

Our Sacrament Meeting at church was amazing. It truly was one of those Sundays where I went away with new resolve, and a deeper testimony of my resurrected Savior.

Here are the kids in their Easter get-up. I think it is funny that they lined up the same way in the middle picture above. It is amazing the difference a few hours (and a hairbrush) make.


2 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

oh theresa..... :) :) :) ooh!!! those pictures are so adorable! and you guys are so thoughtful!

Lizzie said...

You have the CUTEST kids! I love the Easter outfits.