
One of the highlights of our trip to UT was spending some time on the lake with Grandpa. We headed out on this particular morning with Grandpa Call, Aunt Doreen (pictured) and two cousins- Hunter and Jackson. It was quite the party boat.

Grandpa has an inflatable contraption affectionately called the "shoe." All of the grandkids love to ride in it....it is relatively safe and keeps the kids mostly contained.

Of course, the safety features are all void if your child chooses not to hold onto the available handles :).

Madeline even took a spin with her two cousins Jackson and Hunter in tow. Here, they are all getting some air in the shoe. Hunter is huddled in the back.

Owen did not trust the flotation devices, and frankly, I didn't trust him in them, so he spent his time on the side of the boat manning the orange flag....

.....and enjoying the breeze. He was soooo incredibly pleased with this trip.


Eva was water hesitant as well, but eventually she made her way out of the boat for some swimming time. She never did ride in the shoe. Maybe next year.
5 comments:
Wow. That picture of Owen smiling into the wind looks so much like you as a kid I can't even believe it. Give him darker hair (I don't remember you as a toehead) and put his thumb in his mouth...spooky.
Relatively safe, eh? Sure, I'll strap Evan in there! Haha! That looks so much fun! Where was it at? And I love your hat Theresa, I have one very similar that I wear out in the sun (still trying to control these freckles!)
That first picture reminds me of that AT&T cell phone commercial: More bars in more places. You know what I'm talking about? haha. Boating was SO fun with you guys!!
That looks so fun! You guys do the funnest things! I'm jealous! I think we have the same swim suit! The blue and yellow one from Lime Ricki.
that was fun
Post a Comment