Uncle Mason came into town last month, and this may be the only batch of pictures I have to prove it. The kids loved having him here.....he spoiled them with a trip to the candy store, and endless attention. Marc and I loved catching up. Thanks to our good friend Duane, we were able to score some tickets to our first Mets game in the new Citi field. I can't say that I am typically a huge baseball fan, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on this evening.






3 comments:
It is really fun to check in with your family through your blog. Your kids are growing up so fast, and you guys always do such fun things together! Glad to see you're doing so well. BTW, I never knew about those gardens at Thanksgiving point---so beautiful.
Fun! I hope you guys are doing well. Owen cracks me up. Give your kids a hug for me. :-)
They aren't the Brewers, but I'm sure you had a fun time anyway. :)
I'm still working on those Oprah tickets!
Post a Comment