So, I found some pictures of a play Madeline participated in way back in May, and I am finally recording it five months later :). She was a "Who" from Who-ville in a play put on by a local children's Theater Company . You can see her in the second to last row (long ponytails, yellow shirt), behind the piano in the top picture. Her part was minor, which meant she only had to practice with the cast once a week (yay for me!), but she really enjoyed it regardless. The theater company usually only lets "older kids" (8 and up) in their plays, but for this particular production they needed a group of little ones to be Whos - so her drama class made up of 6 and 7 year-olds was invited (and excited!) to participate.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Seussical
So, I found some pictures of a play Madeline participated in way back in May, and I am finally recording it five months later :). She was a "Who" from Who-ville in a play put on by a local children's Theater Company . You can see her in the second to last row (long ponytails, yellow shirt), behind the piano in the top picture. Her part was minor, which meant she only had to practice with the cast once a week (yay for me!), but she really enjoyed it regardless. The theater company usually only lets "older kids" (8 and up) in their plays, but for this particular production they needed a group of little ones to be Whos - so her drama class made up of 6 and 7 year-olds was invited (and excited!) to participate.
Posted by Theresa at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can attest that Maddy did a wonderful job as an actress :)
Post a Comment