Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friends in Town


The Hansen family came to visit NYC a few weeks back. They are good friends of ours. Marc was on the track team with Jeff Hansen way back in the glory days of BYU. The Hansen's brought along their adorable daughters. Here, the girls are paying their respects to Balto in Central Park
.
Eva had Maddy loved having some playmates to sight-see with. Unfortunately it was freezing, freezing cold for part of the week they were here.


Here we are, all together enjoying some Patsy's pizza. I think it is hilarious that all of the kids are on one side of the table, and all of the parents are on another- a fact I didn't realize this until I saw the picture afterward. I think after a long day of sight seeing, we needed some distance :).



The whole family, all together. The kids are gulping down their bounty from the M&M's store in Times Square. If you are looking for a cheap place to buy M&M's, this would not be it :).

In all, we had a great couple of days together. We took our kids to a college/professional track meet in Manhattan. Owen absolutely loved watching the pole vaulters. The girls liked watching the races and cheering for BYU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRRRR!! It looks COLD up there. I was going to say I want to come visit you guys, but now I'm going to say you guys should come down and visit us. MUCH warmer down here.

Mel said...

hey I just saw you on Glen Beck!! Good for you!