Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We made some heart decorations to hang from our dining room lights earlier in the week.


We woke up really, really early. To see how truly photogenic my little ones are in the wee hours of the morning, click on this picture. The kids were tired because we had to have our Valentine's Day breakfast before Eva had to leave for her test at 8:00. Yes, Eva had a test on Valentine's Day. I bet you didn't think the Dept. of Ed. gave tests on Saturday. We are living proof to the contrary.
Then we had breakfast! Heart pancakes. Heart Marshmallows in our hot cocoa. Heart shaped strawberries.

I love these people.

3 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

hahaha I love their faces!!! Theresa I can't believe you pulled this off! Actually of course you'd pull it off, you do these thoughtful, well-planned celebrations all the time. I'm so proud of you! Looks so special and careful and loving! I love these people too, and you!

ZAC said...

YES YOU DO LOVE THEM! I'm all about cereal for breakfast. I'm trying to break myself of this costly habit.

Rachel said...

Can't decide whose face I like better in the middle photo. Eva's expression and Owen's are making me laugh out loud. Maddy of course, is as sweet as ever.
Looks like you had a fun valentines.

Hopefully Eva did well on her test.