Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy St. Patty


The Leprechaun came to our house last Tuesday. Instead of a pot of gold, he left us some "dough" of the play variety. He brought the girls some mint scented (homemade) playdough. To sweeten things up, he also brought some gold "bouillon" which just happened to be chocolate when unwrapped.




The girls had their rainbow parfaits for breakfast. This has become a tradition now. Madeline was pretty excited about these- can you tell??

I didn't trust Owen with a parfait glass, so he got to eat rainbow fruit salad. Really though, he mostly just ate the gold bouillon. It made for a very happy breakfast.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha at first glance I thought the leprechaun brought a cabbage. I am sure they would have loved that for b-fast. So have you started collecting all your super duper creative ideas for kids into a book?

Maria Petrova said...

oh my sweet-sweetpeas!!!!!! i love their happy grins... aaaah... the world is so magical from a child's point of view. Owen is growing up so fast and looks so much like Marc! I can't wait to see you guys this evening! — HINT HINT — people today is THERESA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to call you and figure out how you do that picture-thing with all of the pictures on one. There are times when I want to do several of a similar picture but I don't want to just post them one at a time. Anyways, Owen is SO dang cute!! I hope he and Hunter will be BFF someday.