In celebration of Spring Break, we headed out to Central Park for some fun. The girls brought along their friend Laura, Owen brought along his friend Ella, and I brought along my friend Rachel (Ella's mom). The girls loved exploring Central Park. We stopped by the Zoo first.
Here you see Owen mesmerized by the Penguin exhibit. He loved that the penguins would come right up to the glass so you could see them up close.
The girls enjoyed watching the Sea Lion Show. I actually took this picture for the flowering tree in the background. There are flowering trees everywhere here in NYC, and they are so beautiful. We have a lot of these on Roosevelt Island right now too.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a fun spring break! Central Park looks so pretty! I'm jealous!
how fun! i just caught up quickly on your fam and what you guys are up to-i can't believe how big your girls are! i just discovered your blog through sara galaso's blog...good to see you guys are doing well. ps i love your citrus blog too! so great.
hope all is well! we miss the wyview days with you guys...
ali rasband
Hey, This is Jessica Woodland. I was so excited that my famly Was able to run into you. I wish I could have been there with them. I was so jealous. It is good to hear you are doing so good. Shannon seems to find someone she knows everywhere she goes.
Wow, they have penguins and sea lions? I need to go there!
Post a Comment