Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where do I fit in?


I am convinced that the "spatial" center of Owen's brain must be developing right now. Every time I turn around he is trying to figure out where he fits. His favorites right now are kitchen cupboards, large Tupperware containers, and the back of his toy dump truck. Here is a picture from a morning I found him just hanging out in the hallway, inside our water bottle case. He sat in there for over ten minutes, rearranging the bottles around his little body. Can you tell he still has his morning diaper on? It looks like it is so full it has busted open one of his PJ snaps :).

9 comments:

Alissa said...

His little face is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Jack is doing the same thing. Except when he is having trouble fitting he whines for me to help him. Because as all toddlers know- moms are magicians and can make anything happen.

Lizzie said...

I'm loving this picture!

Dana Broderick said...

how cute is he! I love this age when they are exploring and learning so quickly.

the picture of your girls is precious. i love when i find my girls snuggle up like that.

Rachel said...

Ella did this once since you asked me about it, and I thought, "oh this is what Theresa was talking about." But she hasn't done it since. Clearly Owen is more advanced when it comes to spacial concepts.

David and Rachel said...

What a fun picture! I just love looking at your blog and reading about all of your "adventures" as a family. Thanks for your comment about the wedding pics. It sure was a great day and her and Eric are super happy. I just wanted to tell ya also that we will be here for another 3 years or so because David got accepted to the Phd program here. I am super excited for him and super excited that we will get to stay in Ohio for a little bit longer! Take care!

David and Rachel said...

What a fun picture! I just love looking at your blog and reading about all of your "adventures" as a family. Thanks for your comment about the wedding pics. It sure was a great day and her and Eric are super happy. I just wanted to tell ya also that we will be here for another 3 years or so because David got accepted to the Phd program here. I am super excited for him and super excited that we will get to stay in Ohio for a little bit longer! Take care!

Debbie said...

Hi Theresa, You don't know me... I'm Jim Roberts' wife (Marc and Jim did track together at BYU). I was just reading through your Christmas card again... (I'm finally getting organized!) and I realized you had a blog! So I just had to link to it so that Jim can keep up on his buddy's life. :) You've got such a cute family. Glad to have found your blog.
Take Care, Debbie Roberts

Maria Petrova said...

OH I LOVE HIM!!! little sweatpea.