Friday, April 25, 2008
More Spring Break
We headed over to the Central Park sand box for the second time this week. The girls did not quite get dirty enough last time. They had a great time digging, and making "castles." Each time they go they meet new friends at the park, and are sad to leave.
The girls also had a great time hanging out with their good friend Ella, who is Owen's age. Owen missed all of the action because he was asleep in his stroller the whole time. Ella had a good time foraging through the sandbox for small little edible objects. I made the mistake of telling Rachel (Ella's mom) about pin worm friends that lurk in outdoor sandboxes. I don't think she will sleep tonight :)
This is a piece of Eva's sandwich and her dirty little sandbox hands. I know, it looks like her hands could be on a poster for "Stop World Hunger" or something. But no, those are just her hands suffering from sandbox effect. Oh, and by the way, that was after hand sanitizer was applied. Not that it helped or anything.
I am loving all of the beautiful tulips here in NYC. It truly can be a "cement jungle" at times, so it is very nice to come across a small little oasis of nature. I think this is also why I love heading over to Central Park so much.
Posted by Theresa at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HaHa! Love the picture of Eva's hands!! Hopefully the hand sanitizer was just working so hard on all of the germs on her hands that it couldn't handle cleaning the dirt off too. :)
Post a Comment