Sunday, April 27, 2008
I've Got you Babe
Multiple times a day I think...."I am so glad my girls have each other." They really are the best of friends. Of course, they have their moments (see below). But don't we all? I count myself so lucky that I have 8 sisters of my own. There is something about a sister bond.
The girls know that I get very perturbed to find them in each other's beds at night (it always makes for a 3 am awakening when someone is rolling around and stealing covers). What they don't know, is that I also secretly love finding them all snuggled up next to each other fast asleep.
Posted by Theresa at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is the sweetest picture ever! That is so cute that they sleep together! It makes me miss my sister that's on a mission!
Priceless. Both of the shots--especially Eva's expression in the lower photo. I laughed out loud when I saw it.
so adorable! i love sisters...i hope i have girls!!!
Adorable! I love those pictures. I love the sister bond.
Although I want my girls to stay babies forever, this post really makes me look forward to the future. I'm so glad they have each other and that I get to witness their special bond. Your girls are so beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that is so adorable.
How sweet is that?! I like the one of them sleeping together. So fun to find your blog:)
Classic picture! This reminds me of the good ole' days when I used to see Madeline and Eva on a regular basis. Madi was this sweet little creature and Eva always reminded me of the song "Wild Thang". We need to see more pics of little O.
Oh Theresa! I'm melting!!!
Post a Comment