Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break

The girls in front of the Blackwell house, a historical landmark here on RI. It serves as a much needed reminder to the girls of what suburban life is like.

Owen hanging out on that slide, he has now very successfully mastered.

I cannot tell you how much I am loving it that they can push each other in the swings now!!

One of these days Owen is going to catch one of the NYC pigeons. He hones his hunting skills daily.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the new photo at the top. Eva's socks are the best.

Anonymous said...

The new photo is great! I really need you to teach me how to do it. Every time I try to upload a picture to the header I can't get the blog title to go over the picture- it just sets it off to the side (and not evenly to the side).

Sara said...

love your new blog header!

Maria Petrova said...

Theresa, you really are a masterful photographer. Skill like yours requires a camera of the 5D variety ;)