
Madeline had another piano recital yesterday. She is improving every day, and it is fun to watch her develop this talent. Her songs are getting difficult for me to play (of course, I am not a great piano player:) so I am quickly becoming a lot less help in the practices.
Here is a picture of her at the "fancy piano," and a video clip of one of the four songs she played. The other pictures are of us in the subway afterward-waiting a gazillion years for the train to come.....
Monday, April 14, 2008
Spring Recital
Posted by Theresa at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is quite the piano player! I only took lessons for a little bit, but I wish I would have stuck with it!
WOW! I was so impressed! She is amazing! Audrey has been taking piano this year and loving it.
I linked your blog to ours, hope that's ok. :)
oh, and our blog is www.ryananddanabroderick.blogspot.com
OH SO SWEET! ! ! ! ! She is wonderful! I should have just come with you that day! Next time.
Post a Comment